. . . 428 pages of mystery, adventure, and romance at a thrilling roller-coaster ride pace.

Set against the backdrop of territorial days in New Mexico, a Gibson Girl heroine and an unforgettable cast of characters sift through clues on two continents in their search for truth, justice, and love.

Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Good things . . . .

Received a wonderful email from a reader last night: "I saw the column on your book in New Mexico Magazine and it sounded so great I finally bought a copy. It has been such a good read and I will be sad when I finish it . . . . thanks again for such a delightful read -- I can see the places in my mind so vividly."

Nice thoughts to sleep on, right?

Tierra Red will be attending the 3rd Annual Healthy Woman's Anniversary Celebration event on June 9th at the Farm & Ranch Heritage Museum in Las Cruces, New Mexico. I will be signing books from 4:00 to 6:00pm at the Tierra Red booth.

Come by and visit with me . . . .

No comments: